EEL SAUCE – A DELICIOUS CONDIMENT FOR SUSHI
Do you need a new dish to try? It's time for some sushi. Maybe it's time to experiment with something new like eel sauce with sushi! Sushi is a healthy and delicious dish that you can make with all sorts of other ingredients.
The question arises here: what would you love to dip your sushi in? Many people like to dip their sushi in soy sauce, which is inconvenient for those who follow gluten-free diets or have other dietary restrictions. Instead of soy sauce, try eel sauce for an additional flavor boost!
Eel sauce is delicious sweet and bitter -It's perfect for dipping your favorite kinds of sushi into without worrying about any consequences!
Eel sauce is also a popular dipping sauce typically served with grilled eel, chicken, shrimp, and other foods that are dipped or drizzled into it.
Other foods, such as fried chicken or boiled vegetables, can be dipped in the sauce, and it's often used for tempura dishes. For best results and a tasty dipping sauce, go for AJI MORI EelMami sauce made with Japanese organic mirin, soy sauce, and organic brown sugar to create an elegant sweet and savory umami flavor.
Why AJI MORI EEL SAUCE
ORGANIC INGREDIENTS – Made with Japanese mirin, gluten-free soy sauce, and brown sugar to create an elegant umami flavor. Our premium quality ingredients are sourced from Japan and are all-natural. We use no artificial colors or preservatives, just high-quality ingredients that you can trust.
PREMIUM QUALITY – Umami flavor is the fifth taste sensation (after sweet, sour, salty, and bitter). It refers to a savory taste imparted by glutamate compounds such as monosodium glutamate (MSG), found in tomatoes, cheese, and broths.
What Goes Well with EEL Sauce?
- Shrimp Tempura
- Sushi rolls
- Baked or fried chicken katsu
- Pork Katsu
- Grilled Vegetables
Let’s Prepare Unagi Sushi Rolls with EelMami Sauce
Are you looking for some new, creative and delicious sushi recipe? The unagi sushi rolls with eel sauce are easy to make. This sushi recipe will prove how to make sushi that is easy on your wallet and easy on your waistline.
The recipe features traditional ingredients: rice, cucumber, green onions, unagi, and eel sauce. This simple yet delicious recipe is perfect for any time of day or night! The unagi sushi rolls are great for entertaining because they look beautiful and taste delicious!
The recipe below includes all the ingredients you need, as well as step-by-step instructions on how to make them. Give it a try today, and your friends will be impressed!
For Sushi Rice
- 1 cup sushi rice short-grain sushi rice
- 1 cup water
- 1 ½ Tbsp sushi vinegar (or mix 1 tablespoon rice vinegar, 1/2 tablespoon sugar, and 1/2 teaspoon salt)
For Unagi Sushi
- 4 oz. unagi (you can also use canned unagi)
- 1/2 cucumber cut into ½-inch strips
- 2 sheets nori seaweed
- 2 green onions
- Sesame seeds
Make Sushi Rice:
- Add the rice to the rice cooker after rinsing. Pour water over the rice.
- Once done, put it in a bowl and allow it to cool down. While it is still very hot, blend in the sushi vinegar.
- Remove unagi from the package and bake at 360 °F for about 10-12 minutes or as per package instructions. Cut into strips (about 1/2” thick)
Unagi Sushi Roll Preparation:
- Spread a piece of plastic wrap on top of the bamboo mat (this will make cleaning up easier and prevent the rice from sticking to the bamboo).
- Use a pair of scissors to cut the nori sheets in half.
- Lay half of the nori sheet on top of the bamboo with the shining side downward.
- Top rice (roughly 3/4 cup) over nori evenly. Drizzle with sesame seeds.
- Flip the nori sheet over and add unagi slices, cucumber, green onions, or any other ingredients you want (such as avocado).
- Lift up the bamboo mat edge upward with your thumbs over the filling. Press the rice and filling together with the bamboo mat away from you. Roll until you reach the end.
- Make eight pieces out of each roll.
- Drizzle eel sauce on the top of the roll for an extra dose of flavor. Serve right away and Enjoy!
Why Unagi Sushi?
Unagi sushi is popular in the United States and all over the world. Though it might seem like a complicated dish, Unagi sushi is relatively easy to make at home! Unagi contains many essential nutrients that will increase energy levels and keep you feeling great throughout the day!
Answer ConAll returns and exchanges we process must be unused
and in their original packaging. Any item that has been modified, altered or
changed in any way other than in its original form is not eligible for returns
Processing your returns
If you would like to return your unused merchandise,
it must be done within 14 days. please contact Ajimorio@gmail.com to initiate the return. If possible, please keep the package
that the merchandise came in. We will generate a prepaid return shipping label
corresponding to the size of that package. Once the shipment is received and
inspected, you will receive a refund for your order amount minus a $5
Returns may take up to 7 business days to process
your refund your order. We will send a confirmation email when your refund has
been issued to the original payment method. Items and packages sent back to us
without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
(Please note, it can take some time for your bank or
credit card company to process and post the refund.)
If you would like to exchange your unused merchandise
within 14 days, please contact Ajimorio@gmail.com to initiate the exchange. If possible, please keep the package
that the merchandise came in.
You also have the option of exchanging your item for
store credit for the value of the returned item. Once the shipment is received
and inspected we will process your request and send you a confirmation email.
Damaged and Incorrect Orders
If your item arrived damaged, or you received an
incorrect item, please email photos of the damage or incorrect item to Ajimorio@gmail.com. Once we receive the photos with your attached explanation, we
will ship you a replacement pending our inspection. We apologize for the
inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
Again, thank you very much for your consideration and